This is a quick, easy and refreshing smoothie to be enjoyed any time of the day
- 75 – 100g frozen mixed berries
- ½ – 1 cup soy milk, or cows milk if you prefer
- 2 tbs yoghurt (can be flavoured or plain)
- 1 tsp LSA – Linseed, Sunflower and Almond – this gives an extra fibre and protein boost
- Simply blend all ingredients in a liquidiser until smooth. Start with less milk and adjust consistency by adding more. This can be adapted with any fruits you like – try adding banana, honey, fresh fruit juice – whatever takes your fancy!