A quick and easy lunch, packed with protein, calcium, fibre and unsaturated (healthy) fats
- 2 x 95g tins of tuna in spring water
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ apple, finely chopped (red or green)
- 1 heaped tsp Dijon mustard
- A few drops of tabasco (optional)
- 2 heaped tbs plain greek yoghurt (or other thick yoghurt)
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs walnuts, toasted
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Raw vegies, cut into sticks – carrot, cucumber, capsicum, celery etc.
Multigrain wrap or mountain bread
- It’s as easy as combining all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed and seasoning to taste.
If you’re making a wrap, try adding some avocado and spinach then spoon in half the filling, roll up and eat.